Tuesday, March 21, 2006

GODDAMNSHIT

can't show u my recent pics cos of some glitch with the comp! DAMN U MONGOLIANS!!! anyways... getting fukked up with investigative project work... n hmmm.... from the top of my head... i'm going deeper undaaground ...there's too much panic in this town... feel the call of the hills... so FREAKING hot here rite now... i'm drying up into a prune... fingers crossed... hope it amounts to something... life is crazy... already feeling that funny feeling about leaving this place n these people behind... hmmmm.... into the great wide open mite just be into another tubelit ( YUCK I HATE WHITE LITE ) office where i have some strange person telling me y i can't badmouth some freaking loser who needs to be told off badly... ON RECORD!!!! who's to say what's to come... just gonna wait ...for it all to come... wow! still have the lit streak in me... hehehe random ramblings of a reasonably ridiculous ridhi.
LATERS...